Sophie The Giraffe Teething Toy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
A favourite for over 50 years, Sophie the Giraffe is a traditional French gift for newborns. Made from a smooth, non-toxic waterproof rubber and all natural food-paint, Sophie the Giraffe is specifically designed to trigger all of your baby's 5 senses: hearing, smell, touch, sight and taste. Lightweight and easy to grab, Sophie is 18cm tall and made from 100% natural rubber.Sophie the Giraffe is BPA free and squeaks when squeezed. Sophie can be easily washed in cold soapy water, keeping it germ free. A great gift, Sophie the Giraffe is suitable for 0-12 months and can be used as either a toy or teether. Made in France, manufactured by VULLI.
- Soft and nobbly parts to soothe baby's sore gums
- Easy to grip - even for small hands
- Long legs for entire gum chewing or hard to reach molars
- All natural food paint
- Dark spots provide visual stimulation for babies
- Squeaks when pressed to stimulate baby hearing